Who we are?
Human Constanta is a human rights organization. We work in three main areas:
- protection of the rights of foreign citizens and stateless persons
- promotion anti-discrimination and human rights education
- digital freedoms and rights
Promotion of public interests and joint actions in response to modern challenges in the field of human rights.
What are we doing?
- we help others to protect their rights;
- we compare Belarusian laws and practices with the best foreign examples and human rights standards;
- we spread this knowledge through educational activities.